[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: gllamm, diagnostics and model fit random intercept model
gllamm [vars], i(person country) link(logit) family(binom) nip(10) adapt
(random intercept models; ~3000 dyads, ~2400 persons, 10 countries, one
level 3 variable per model)
1. what kind of diagnostics are necessary?
2. how should the model-fit of a multilevel model of that kind be assessed?
3. how can (non-hierarchical) models with different level 3-variables be
compared? Is BIC adequate?
4. And is there any possibility to compare models with different level
3-variables in different subgroups with differing n?
thanks in advance!
* For searches and help try: