st: tests after xtpcse

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: tests after xtpcse
Date   Fri, 16 Jun 2006 12:10:00 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to perform some standard xt tests on autocorrelation,
heteroskedasticity, etc. after xtpcse. However, using xttest or other common
commands does not work, because Stata "does not find the last estimates". I
tried using the store command, but that does not help either. For me, it would
be important to know, if xtpcse really has eliminated all the nasty problems
that it is designed to cope with.
Does someone know something about this?
Thanks in advance,
Marius Busemeyer