Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: marginal effects in xtivreg2

Subject   st: marginal effects in xtivreg2
Date   Wed, 14 Jun 2006 13:18:49 -0400

I am estimating a fixed effects models with an endogenous covariate using the
following command:

webuse grunfeld
xtivreg2 invest mvalue (kstock=l3.invest l2.invest), fe

After estimation, I have tried to compute marginal effects:

mfx compute, eyex

I then get the error message:

variable __000001 not found

However, I am able to estimate the marginal effects from the exact model using

The error message "variable __000001 not found" appeared in the Statalist
archive in the context of the madfuller command:

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Andrew Ryan