Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Obtaining Predicted Probabilities using gologit

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: Obtaining Predicted Probabilities using gologit
Date   Wed, 14 Jun 2006 09:40:35 -0400

my -oprobpr- might be of service here (although it doesn't work, I think, after gologit. But you could hack into it potentially).

Also check out -adjust-