Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: RE: Remove the "more" button on the Results Window?

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: RE: Remove the "more" button on the Results Window?
Date   Wed, 14 Jun 2006 07:56:33 +0100

I have a totally different solution.

Instead of 50 or so -recode- commands (not functions)
in your .do file (not program), use a single -mvencode-
command on the list of variables in question.

Alternatively, just use -run-.

Riano, Juanita
> Type at the beginning of your do file
> set more off