st: How do you get Stata to output everything in the window without clicking on "more" thanks?

From   buddyb <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: How do you get Stata to output everything in the window without clicking on "more" thanks?
Date   Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:13:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everyone, the title says it all.  Thanks, too, for
the 'foreach' explanation...it has saved me HOURS of
work.

Buddy