Re: st: How to assign value labels to several variables at once? - new problem

From   buddyb <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to assign value labels to several variables at once? - new problem
Date   Sun, 11 Jun 2006 20:24:48 -0700 (PDT)

HI everyone, and thanks for your help.

I got the foreach command to work - and everything is
great....but now...my label stop showing up...I'm
thinking I'm limited to how large my label database
can be or something?  I don't know - I've been saving
my work like mad, so it's not that I didn't save it -
my label for the last part of my databased just aren't
appearing??

Any ideas?

Buddy