RE: st: Is there a way to get tabulate or table to output a frequency of all of the variables - not just 2 or 3?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Is there a way to get tabulate or table to output a frequency of all of the variables - not just 2 or 3?
Date   Sat, 10 Jun 2006 16:02:15 +0100

If Friedrich's interpretation of the
question is correct, then using -tab1-
or -tab2- is another answer.

On the other hand, if Buddy wants
one table based on several variables,
then check out -table-, or -groups-
from SSC.

Friedrich Huebler

> You can creates the tables with a -foreach- loop.
>
> sysuse auto
> local vars "foreign make price mpg"
> foreach v of local vars {
>   tab `v'