Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Author Support Program

From (William Gould, Stata)
Subject   st: Author Support Program
Date   Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:42:33 -0500

I am pleased to announce that StataCorp has just announced its new Author
Support Program (ASP).  You can read about it and enroll at

If you are writing a book about Stata, or a book that just includes
some Stata output, I hope you will enroll.

If you know of someone writing a book, please tell them.

If you are a StataPress author, you are already enrolled, but if you
are writing a book for another pulbisher, you may wish to enroll

The program is designed to assist you with Stata, to review Stata code, to
help format Stata output, and to make sure that you do not come out with
"Stata 10 for the Intellectually Gifted" a week, say, before Stata 11 ships.

-- Bill