Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Outreg: sign of t-statistics

From   "Yvonne Capstick" <>
Subject   st: Outreg: sign of t-statistics
Date   Wed, 07 Jun 2006 16:05:04 -0400

I'm using the outreg file. The t-statistics currently appear as absolute values, regardless of the sign of the coefficient. I'd like it to display raw t-statistics: i.e. a positive t-stat if the coefficient is positive, and a negative t-stat if it's negative.

How do I do this? The outreg help file doesn't seem to have this as an option.

Thanks, Y

* For searches and help try: