Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Robust with xttobit

From   Niru <>
Subject   st: Robust with xttobit
Date   Wed, 7 Jun 2006 06:02:25 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, I had posted this two weeks ago and since I
didn't get a response, I'm posting it one last time,
desparately hoping to get some response.

Dear Statalisters,

I am using random effect tobit estimation and would
like to get robust standard errors. But "robust" and
"cluster" options are not allowed with "xttobit".

I also tried to use "xtintreg" (random effects
interval data regression) with "robust" option but
this is not allowed either.
Is there any way to get robust standard errors with

I would greatly appreciate any help,
thank you in advance.

Do You Yahoo!?