st: RE: help with error

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: help with error
Date   Wed, 7 Jun 2006 12:37:12 +0100

I guess that the global FM8X named within

$FM8X

is undefined. Alternatively, that you
didn't really mean to put a dollar sign
there. The same point will arise later
in the do file.

On a quite different point, these value labels
are rather too long to show up well in tables
and/or graphs.

Rudy Fichtenbaum