st: -streg- & equality of coefficients across independent areas

From   "Priscila Ferreira" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: -streg- & equality of coefficients across independent areas
Date   Mon, 5 Jun 2006 17:36:14 +0100

Thanks, Austin.

I am currently using Stata 9.2 SE for Linux on a 32 bits processor and
have 2.5 gb of ram memory available. My model doesn't run in this
particular machine. It might be the case that if I use another
architecture the model will run.

So, Austin - do you mean that the use of dummy variables is really the
only way to perform the test I want in Stata?

Priscila