Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: multiple imputation

From   "John Tabish" <>
Subject   st: multiple imputation
Date   Mon, 05 Jun 2006 00:06:32 +0000

I am trying to do multiple imputation using ICE in stata. My variable to be imputed is a continuous variable for measuring depression (Hamilton Rating Scale). When I do the imputation based on some predictor variables and week number, I am getting negative values for some of the missing values which are not possible because my variable is always positive. I tried a different combination of predictors and interaction terms but I keep getting negative values. Do you have any suggestion or idea to why this is happening?

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

* For searches and help try: