Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: RE: st: Weighted random effects -rfregk-

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: RE: st: Weighted random effects -rfregk-
Date   Sat, 03 Jun 2006 11:04:45 -0400

At 09:11 AM 6/3/2006, James J Walters wrote:
As suggested I downloaded the -xtregre2- and changed the version required to 8.1. I encountered the following error message during the display of results (set trace on).

- display

- ereturn di, level(`level') plus
= ereturn di, level() plus
option level() incorrectly specified

I was not able to determine why this occurred.
Perhaps 8.1 was pickier about this. I would suggest changing the line to

ereturn di, plus

Just skimming Scott's code, I am not sure how the level option got passed on anyway. If you want something other than 95% confidence intervals, then just use the -set level- command before calling xtregre2.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu