Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: Short Course on Survival Analysis

From   Marcello Pagano <pagano@hsph.harvard.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: RE: Short Course on Survival Analysis
Date   Fri, 02 Jun 2006 10:05:59 -0400

and I hope you enjoy the course, Reg. But Statalist has nothing to do with the course.
It was used, without my permission, to advertise the course by Paul Allison. I suggest
you take up whatever issues you may have with him.

m.p.

Reg Jordan wrote:

I registered online a couple of weeks ago for the July 24-28 Survival
Analysis course. I was notified this morning that my travel was approved and
that the check for the registration fee would be cut and sent to Statistical
Horizons in Haverford on Tuesday, June 6.

reg
Reginald C. Jordan, Ph.D., CIH
Liaison, Science Advisory Board on Toxic Air Pollutants
NC Division of Air Quality
1641 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC 27699-1641

reginald.jordan@ncmail.net