Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: xtlogit vs gllamm

From (Jean Marie Linhart, StataCorp LP)
Subject   Re: st: xtlogit vs gllamm
Date   Tue, 30 May 2006 11:42:14 -0500

Karine Begin <k.begin at umontreal dot ca> reports back that following
some recommendations from Statalist, similar results from
-xtlogit- and -gllamm- were obtained on some difficult highly
correlated data.

> Mr. Linhart said he was interested in seeing the data.  If he still
> is, I would be glad to send it to him.

Ms. Linhart, actually -- American female rather than French (or
Canadian) male!  ;)

I don't know that I'd have anything to add here, but I am interested
in seeing difficult datasets.  I'd appreciate seeing a copy by private

--Jean Marie