st: Re: stata and textpad (and Hidemaru)

From   Friedrich Huebler <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: stata and textpad (and Hidemaru)
Date   Tue, 30 May 2006 08:45:27 -0700 (PDT)

Giovanni,

Thank you for the kind words on my AutoIt scripts. Shige's advice may
already be enough to get the scripts to work with Stata 9.1 or 9.2. I
wanted to add that version 2.2 of the AutoIt scripts on my website is
compatible with Stata 9.1. I don't remember what I changed in the
scripts after Stata 9.1 was released but they do work.

http://huebler.info/2005/20050310_Stata_editor.html

Users of Stata with the Japanese Hidemaru editor
(http://hide.maruo.co.jp/software/hidemaru.html) may be interested in
an adaptation of the scripts by Masakazu Hojo. Professor Hojo's
program, Hidomaru, is available at his website:

http://ecows.econ.niigata-u.ac.jp/~hojo/misc/

Friedrich Huebler