Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: plugin

Subject   st: plugin
Date   Mon, 29 May 2006 02:48:58 +0200

I programmed a dll plugin in C in order to calculate the implied volatility of
my option data. The plugin gives the implied volatility back through the
return statement (at the end of my C code) and also displays it in the results
window of Stata, when executed.
How can I use the return value for my data and put it in the editor sheet?
And how can I use my variables as arguments for my plugin?
Thanks for help.

This mail sent through IMP: