RE: st: Re: Time invariant variables and panel data

From   Rho YH <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: Re: Time invariant variables and panel data
Date   Sun, 28 May 2006 02:44:33 +0900 (KST)

To be sure, are the "random effects" and "fixed effects" of the answer the -RE and -FE options of xt-
series commands?
Also, as xtgee does not have such option, then can I use time invariant variables anyway?