st: programming problem

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: programming problem
Date   Sat, 27 May 2006 17:18:26 +0200

Hallo,
I�m doing some kind of market analysis and encountered the following
programming problem. I need to assign a number (array) of numerical values to
a single cell in my sheet. The arrays should be of variable length, for
example it should be able to include one, two or three values. Is it possible
to print all values in one cell divided by commas?
Thanks in advance for any comments.
Zoe