Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: whotdeck question

From   Sarah Day <>
Subject   st: whotdeck question
Date   Fri, 26 May 2006 16:26:48 -0700

I am using the "whotdeck" command to impute data but have found that I
can not get it to report any more than 11 explanatory variables in the
output for the (imputed) regression results - e.g. I can only get the
"parms" function to report coefficients for 11 variables.  Is there
something I need to change to allow more variables to be reported?
After the "whotdeck" in my command function can I just include the
variables I want to impute values for or do I have to include variables
for everything I want to report coefficients for?
Please help!