Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Assessing goodness of fit after stcox

From   "Emelda Okiro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Assessing goodness of fit after stcox
Date   Thu, 25 May 2006 18:55:55 +0300

I am trying to assess the goodness of fit of my cox Model but am getting
an error message. I have a dataset with repeated measurement within
individuals. The model has several variables with more than two
categories. I am using calender time as my analysis time scale as
exposure varies with time. I think its something to do with the way i
have set my data.  Can anyone please assist me. i have included my stata

quietly xi: stcox i.currentagegrp sex i.siblings_un6 i.main_fuel
i.hse_toilet i.babies_bor i.family_children
i.interaction_un6 i.siblingssch_un6 i.siblingsroom_ov6 i.female_sibs
poor  i.weaning i.job_desc, nohr mgale(mg)
predict cs, csnell
stset cs, failure(lrti)
sts gen H=na
graph H cs cs, c(ll) s(o.) sort xlab(0 1 to 10) ylab(0 1 to 10)

Thank you

Emelda Okiro
Centre for Geographic Medicine Research - Coast
Kemri/Wellcome Trust Research Programme
P. O. Box 230
Kilifi, Kenya
Tel +254 41 522063/552535/525043