st: Constraints in mprobit

From   Emily Clough <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Constraints in mprobit
Date   Wed, 24 May 2006 15:10:09 -0500

Hello-
I am trying to run a fairly basic multinomial probit with constraints in
Stata 9.  The constraints are specified exactly as they were for the
multinomial logit models I was running.  The mlogit models worked fine, but
mprobit doesn't seem to recognize the constraints.  I've looked through
various manuals, but to no avail.  Has anyone else run into this problem?
How do I solve it?

Thank you,
Emily Clough

---