Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: maximize_option -from- in treatreg

From (Jeff Pitblado, StataCorp LP)
Subject   Re: st: maximize_option -from- in treatreg
Date   Wed, 24 May 2006 10:49:31 -0500

Partha Deb <> is trying to supply starting values to

> For reasons I can't understand, I don't seem to be able to specify starting
> values in -treatreg- using the -from- option.  Other maximize_options like
> -difficult- and -iterate- work.
> Any ideas?

Although the manual entry and help file for -treatreg- indicate that the
-from()- option is allowed; based on the ado-file for -treatreg-, it appears
that the -from()- option was never allowed.  We will fix the help file in the
next ado-file updated.