Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Review window font Stata 8x12

From   Pete Huckelba <>
Subject   Re: st: Review window font Stata 8x12
Date   Tue, 23 May 2006 10:11:04 -0500

Sylvain Friederich wrote:
Dirk --
I felt the same (I quite liked the old 6 x 8 Stata
font for the Results window), asked Tech-support and
the answer is no.

--- Dirk Enzmann <> wrote:

Is there any way to use the previous "Stata" fonts
without starting Stata 8 first (this trick helps but is rather
If you have a copy of the Stata font file (statafnt.fon), you can copy it to your Windows font directory (c:\windows\fonts) to make it accessible to all Windows applications.

Pete Huckelba

StataCorp LP
4905 Lakeway Drive
College Station, TX 77845