Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Multiple Correspondence Analysis

Subject   st: Multiple Correspondence Analysis
Date   Sat, 20 May 2006 12:12:48 +0000

Good morning,

I want to do a multiple correspondence analysis.  I have Stata Se V9.  I downloaded the mca ado file I found doing a search.  When I tried the example, I got an error message:

   headr_1: operator invalid (r198)

after it calculated the principal inertia components.  Any hints how to fix this or if there's another function?  Also, how can I edit or at least see the code for this file?

Walt Paczkowski