RE: st: RE: tsset

From   "Garlie, Todd RDECOM" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: tsset
Date   Fri, 19 May 2006 13:36:52 -0400

I am new to the list and realize this question may interrupt the thread.  Can anyone explain the interpretation of the Pitman's test of difference in variance as part of the baplot output.  If the r has a statistically significant p-value does that
indicate that the methods do not agree with each other?

Thank you

Dr. Todd Garlie
Research Anthropologist
Ergonomics Team
US Army Research, Development and Engineering Command (RDECOM)
U.S. Army Soldier Center
Natick, Massachusetts 01760