RE: st: RE: Creating HTML from SMCL log file including graphics - revised log2html.ado

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: RE: Creating HTML from SMCL log file including graphics - revised log2html.ado
Date   Fri, 19 May 2006 13:55:36 +0100

Thanks very much for this, which should simplify and clarify
for all concerned.

David Elliott