Re: st: spatcorr

From   Philip Ryan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: spatcorr
Date   Thu, 18 May 2006 20:07:13 +0930

Patrick,

I will not tell you to use -findit-. I will only report that when I use
-findit-, more explicitly -findit spatcorr- , I get useful results, including a
clickable link to sg162, whence a plethora of spatially related ado programs,
help files and ancillary files may be downloaded.  I have no knowledge of their
reliability.

.findit spatcorr

           Search:  (1) Official help files, FAQs, Examples, SJs, and STBs
                    (2) Web resources from Stata and from other users

Search of official help files, FAQs, Examples, SJs, and STBs

STB-60  sg162 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  Tools for spatial data analysis
         (help spatcorr, spatreg, spatgsa, spatlsa if installed) . .  M. Pisati
         3/01    pp.21--37; STB Reprints Vol 10, pp.277--298
         commands for spatial data analysis including spatial (global
         or local) autocorrelation, spatial correlogram, spatial lag
         and spatial error regression, and tests for spatial dependence

Web resources from Stata and other users

(contacting http://www.stata.com)

1 package found (Stata Journal and STB listed first)

sg162 from http://www.stata.com/stb/stb60
     STB-60 sg162.  Tools for spatial data analysis / STB insert by Maurizio
     Pisati, University of Milano Bicocca, Italy / Support:
     [email protected] / After installation, see help spatcorr,
     spatdiag, spatgsa, spatlsa, / spatreg, spatwmat

(click here to return to the previous screen)

I hope this helps

Phil

Quoting Patrick McElduff <[email protected]>:

> Dear all
>
> Can someone please tell me how I can get access to the ado files to run
> spatcorr, spatreg, etc.  The functions were described in STB-60.
>
> Please don't tell me to use 'findit' because I have tried this. Is there a
> website that has the functions and are the functions reliable?
>
> Thanks
> Patrick

Philip Ryan
Associate Professor
Discipline of Public Health

Director, Data Management and Analysis Centre
Associate Dean (IT)
Faculty of Health Sciences

University of Adelaide
5005 South Australia
AUSTRALIA
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
copyright.  If you are not the intended recipient please
prohibited. No representation is made that this email or
any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning is