Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: tabstatmat - too many literals r(130);

From   "Ada Ma" <>
Subject   st: tabstatmat - too many literals r(130);
Date   Wed, 17 May 2006 22:50:58 +0100

Hello Statalist (and Nick Cox in particular being the author of tabstatmat),

I tried to save the results of tabstat in a matrix using tabstatmat.
However it seems like the table I made got too many rows (303 in my
case), and I ran into the too many parantheses error (255 is the max
according to the error code).

What would you recommend me to do in this case?  I think I can do the
tabstat by the 100's, and then stack the matrices.  Is there any thing
else you'd recommend?

Many thanks in advance!

Ada Ma
Research Fellow