Re: st: System of equations using iterative non-linear least squares

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: System of equations using iterative non-linear least squares
Date   Tue, 16 May 2006 10:01:45 -0500

If you are testing whether B1=0 (I've no idea, but you might be), then
you can consider LM test, and then you only need to estimate a linear
iterative model... provided it satisfies identifiability conditions.
Otherwise, assuming normality of (e1,e2), you can write your own -ml-
estimator; it is not terribly difficult.