Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: jacknife 2 replication method

From   "Leslie R Hinkson (lhinkson@Princeton.EDU)" <lhinkson@Princeton.EDU>
Subject   st: jacknife 2 replication method
Date   Mon, 15 May 2006 18:40:16 -0400

I have a dataset that already has 62 replicate weights as well as a main weight that I thought was an iweight but am beginning to suspect may be a pweight. I was told that in order to do any analysis (including simply generating means and standard deviations) that I'd have to perform a jacknife 2 replication method. I tried to use the jknife command in Stata but couldn't get anywhere. Is this because I'm a qualitative researcher struggling with Stata or is it because I'm using the wrong command?