Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Plots: save, log, ...

From   "MA V" <>
Subject   st: Plots: save, log, ...
Date   Mon, 15 May 2006 21:46:05 +0000

Dear Statalist users,
I have a simple question (I think...).
If I run a do file I can save all my output in a log file. But this will not include the graphics... So, is there an easy way of getting all the plots into a single file? I would like to avoid having to copy and paste the plots one by one...I have many plots in my do file so this last option can be very time-consuming.

FREE pop-up blocking with the new MSN Toolbar get it now!

* For searches and help try: