Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: High Frequency Data with panel structure

Subject   st: High Frequency Data with panel structure
Date   Mon, 15 May 2006 15:08:19 +0200

I am currently analyzing a panel data set with high/multi fequency data,
namely interbank transactions. As interbank transactions have been conducted
more than once a day per bank - at some day a bank conducted 100 transactions
- if I tsset the data I get the error message that I have "repeated time
values within panel". Does anybody know how to handel this?
Many thanks!