RE: st: reshape

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: reshape
Date   Mon, 15 May 2006 11:36:16 +0100

This will not work without modification.

-ds- leaves behind a varlist in memory as r(varlist).
So Ada is correct that it may be useful for this
purpose. Indeed, this is in large part what -ds-
was designed to do.

However, -reshape- takes a stublist, not a varlist.

You must process that varlist before calling up -reshape-.

The FAQ I quoted earlier in this thread is relevant
here.

Ada Ma