[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date index][Thread index]
st: Reminder: Call for Papers, NASUG2006, Boston, 24-25 July: Deadlineapproaching!
Subject: Reminder: Call for Papers, NASUG2006, Boston, 24-25 July:
A reminder from the program committee:
We seek a few more submissions for contributed talks at this
summer's North American Stata Users Group meetings, to be held in
Boston on 24-25 July. The first day is devoted to contributed talks.
The second day will include invited talks:
* Matching Methods for Estimating Treatment Effects Using Stata,
Guido W. Imbens, Department of Economics, University of
* Econometric Analysis of Time-Series Data Using Stata, David M.
Drukker, Director of Econometrics, StataCorp
* Group Comparisons and Other Issues in Interpreting Models for
Categorical Outcomes Using Stata, J. Scott Long, Department of
Sociology, Indiana University
* Estimation and Interpretation of Inequality Measures Using
Stata, Stephen P. Jenkins, Institute for Social and Economic
Research, University of Essex
If you would like to contribute a presentation (either 20-25 minute
or 10-15 minute) please visit
and fill out the web submission form. We would like to have all
submissions in hand by May 15. Please feel free to contact any of us
for more information.
NASUG Organizing Committee
Liz Allred, Kit Baum, Rich Goldstein
* For searches and help try: