st: Short Course on Survival Analysis

From   "Paul Allison" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Short Course on Survival Analysis
Date   Thu, 11 May 2006 13:44:10 -0400

This summer (July 24-28) in Philadelphia, I will teach a five-day course on
"Event History & Survival Analysis using Stata". I've taught this course for
many years using SAS, but have decided that it's time to make the switch.
The course covers material equivalent to a full semester's work and includes
such topics as censoring, life tables, Kaplan Meier estimates, accelerated
failure time models, Cox regression, competing risks, discrete time methods,
unobserved heterogeneity, and repeated events.  Stata commands include
ltable, stset, sts list, sts graph, sts test, streg, stcox, stcurve and
cloglog.  There will be computers on site for hands-on assignments and
practice.

For more information, go to www.StatisticalHorizons.com.

Paul D. Allison, Professor and Chair
Department of Sociology