st: RE: Gini decomposition re Yitzhaki and Lerman (1991)

From   "Ben Jann" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Gini decomposition re Yitzhaki and Lerman (1991)
Date   Thu, 11 May 2006 10:40:32 +0200

I just wrote utility to compute the decomposition proposed by
Frick, Goebel, Schechtman, Wagner and Yitzhaki in the May 2006
issue of Sociological Methods and Research. This is not the same
decomposition as in Yitzhaki and Lerman (1991; Review of
Income and Wealth). However, I think it should be possible to
compute the Yitzhaki/Lerman 1991 figures from the output of
my program.

If you are interested in the program, you should contact me
offlist.

ben