Re: st: Marginal effects of bivariate probit

From   Randy Jack <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Marginal effects of bivariate probit
Date   Mon, 8 May 2006 11:22:06 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Richard. mfx command after biprobit works. I
have to use option 'force' to get standard errors.

Randy

Ehsan
--- Richard Williams <[email protected]>