st: mann-whitney test

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: mann-whitney test
Date   Thu, 4 May 2006 17:05:29 +0200 (CEST)

Sorry, but I'm confused! I ran two treatments and  32 subjects (organised
in group of 4) participated to each treatment (10 periods). This means
that I have only 8 independent observations in each period for each
treatment. How should be my dataset to run the mann-whitney test? If I
consider 320 observations in each treatment, I cannot say that they are
independent. How should I perform the test in this case?

stefania ottone