Re: st: xtivreg with FE and state-year interactions

From   Scott Cunningham <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtivreg with FE and state-year interactions
Date   Wed, 3 May 2006 16:36:20 -0400

Sorry - that should say, "I suspect two variables are endogenous". And I should als0 note that "fip" is the state indicator variable.