RE: st: Producing a matched pairs table

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Producing a matched pairs table
Date   Wed, 3 May 2006 12:37:28 +0100

Svend appears to have solved the problem, but
I've seen no command on the story that there
was, but now longer is, a -match- command.

I really doubt this, and suspect some confusion
here. It would be most unusual for
an official command to be withdrawn, but
not replaced. It has happened (anyone remind
Stata's idiosyncratic -menu- command?) but
only very rarely.

Svend Juul