RE: st:how to create yearly lag in monthly data?

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st:how to create yearly lag in monthly data?
Date   Wed, 3 May 2006 10:33:33 +0100

As the material recommended does explain,
using -tsset- sets Stata up to be smart in
this situation in exactly the way you would want.
Operators like L. then do the right thing when
data are missing (meaning here, not present)
in your dataset.

Badri