st: RE: Want to run xtreg with AR(1) autocorrelation allowed

Subject   st: RE: Want to run xtreg with AR(1) autocorrelation allowed
Date   Tue, 2 May 2006 20:52:26 +0100

Rung,

It depends what you mean by "accounted for".  The -cluster- option gives
you standard errors that are robust to arbitrary within-group
autocorrelation (as well as arbitrary heteroskedasticity), so in that
sense, the AC is already "accounted for".  Maybe this is enough for your
purposes?

HTH.

--Mark