Statalist The Stata Listserver

RE: st: Re: STATA 8 and byte size

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Re: STATA 8 and byte size
Date   Tue, 2 May 2006 15:56:29 +0100

The FAQ explains about the Statalist archives.
See URL below.

But that's a side-issue. In essence, the
limiting size is a hard limit. If your file
is too big, you need to split the file or use
another editor. There are no other solutions to the

Gauri Khanna
> Thank you for the rely. Unfortunately I do not have that
> discussion with me.
> Is it possible for me to access it somehow or for you to forward it?

Rodrigo A. Alfaro

> >It seems that the Editor has a limit in bytes. See the
> discussion around
> >04/05/06.

Gauri Khanna