Re: st: Detecting Outliers

From   "Raphael Fraser" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Detecting Outliers
Date   Tue, 2 May 2006 09:12:32 -0500

Well (Nick not Ronnie) you presumed correct. This is panel and I
should have made
this absolutely clear. A graphical approach is indeed in order.

Well Ronnie you presumed correct. This is panel and I should have made