st: RE: help in data manipulation (extraction of components in database and transposition of entries)

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: help in data manipulation (extraction of components in database and transposition of entries)
Date   Fri, 31 Mar 2006 16:43:50 +0100

In Stata this would be a -reshape-. Try

reshape wide area , i(farm) j(commmodity) string

Jose Ramon Albert