st: RE: Finding missing distribution tail and description of the histogram fitted normal curve

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Finding missing distribution tail and description of the histogram fitted normal curve
Date   Fri, 31 Mar 2006 12:30:43 +0100

This is, as I understand it, the problem tackled by -truncreg-,
except I think you need Harry Potter (and preferably Hermione
too) to help you recover the individual unknown values.

Note that you do not need predictors (covariates, independent
variables, explanatory variables, regressors, endogenous
variables, carriers, ...).

Fotios Drenos