Re: st: RE: Re: Multiple value labels

From   Philipp Rehm <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Re: Multiple value labels
Date   Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:51:35 -0500

That's right.

MA V wrote:
I believe it is the command "levels", right? (just found that out)
Thanks!
MA_V

From: "MA V" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: st: RE: Re: Multiple value labels
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:41:41 +0000

Thanks so much for your suggestion.
One question: I have version 8.2 of Stata so I don't have the "levelsof" command. Is there anyway of geeting this plug-in for my version? Or is there a similar version of this command for Stata 8.2? I believe this command would be very useful to me even in other contexts (that not the value labels).
Thanks,
MA_V